Basketball is like an addiction and when you have it, you just don’t want to stop playing. Now people could have different complications with their feet and sometimes it is their ankles. In this article, we have come up with a list of top 10 best basketball shoes for ankle support 2020.
The list contains some of the top brands such as Adidas, Nike, Under Armor, and a couple of others. Read the product review for each so that you can know what you are getting for the money you are paying. These shoes are good for ankle support and flat feet as well. So without any further delay, let us begin with the list.
Top 10 Best Basketball Shoes For Ankle Support 2020 Reviews:
So, here is our list of 10 Best Basketball Shoes For Ankle Support 2020.
You can check out the top 10 shoes and read their reviews, features and pros and cons and then select the best one for yourself.
1. Nike Men’s the Air Overplay IX Basketball Shoes:
Nike is a dominating figure when it comes to products made for sports. One of their products which is good for all feet and solves all problems is Nike Men’s The Air Overplay IX Basketball Shoe with following features:
- Nike Men’s The Air Overplay IX Basketball Shoes are made of mesh and synthetic based material.
- This product from Nike is imported all over the world for Basketball players.
- Their sole is made of rubber so that you can have a firm grip and ease.
- The collar and tongue provide support for ankles and flat feet.
- TPU shank is present in the shoes which enhances stability.
2. Under Armour Men’s Longshot Basketball Shoes:
These shoes are no different in terms of features and quality but can be economical when you want to order a larger size of them. Under Armour Men’s Longshot Basketball Shoes have following features:
- The materials used in the making of these shoes are synthetic and textile.
- These shoes have a soft rubber ankle and a mesh upper which gives great ankle support.
- Maximum stability and support are added to the shoes with a TPU heel counter.
- You can also get features such as abrasion resistance and stability.
- These shoes are also imported.
3. Adidas Performance Men’s Crazy Bounce Basketball Shoes:
When you are onto products such as sports shoes and related, the quality of Adidas cannot be denied. One of their top products is Adidas Performance Men’s Crazy Bounce Basketball Shoe. Let us have a look at its features:
- Like most sports shoes, their making materials are textile and synthetic.
- Adidas Performance Men’s Crazy Bounce Basketball Shoes are imported.
- The sole of these shoes is made of rubber for comfort and grip.
- They have a very lightweight textile which provides durability.
- The outsole is also made of rubber for excellent grip on the ground and in court.
4. Adidas Performance Men’s Crazy Explosive Basketball Shoes:
A little expensive and with the latest design, Adidas Performance Men’s Crazy Explosive Basketball Shoes are something a professional can count on. These shoes have following features:
- Adidas Performance Men’s Crazy Explosive Basketball Shoes are made of textile and synthetic.
- These are imported all over the world and into the USA.
- Their sole is ultra-responsive and you can make higher jumps while playing.
- The outsole of these shoes is also made of rubber and gives you a better grip.
- With the herringbone pattern, they have a beautiful design.
5. Adidas NEO Men’s Cloudfoam Ilation Mid Wide Basketball Shoes:
While you want to remain in budget and don’t want to affect your basketball performance, there is nothing better and cheaper than Adidas NEO Men’s Cloudfoam Ilation Mid Wide Basketball Shoes. They have following other features:
- These shoes for Adidas are one of the best when it comes to price.
- They are designed of synthetic and textile-based material for the players.
- With the perforated details, they have full grain leather upper.
- The shoes also feature stuff such as air mesh tongue and collars.
- They have a nice and beautiful design with 3 stripes on both sides.
6. Nike Men’s Lunar Hyperquickness Basketball Shoes:
For players who are good at dribbling the ball and needs something quicker in their feet, Nike Men’s Lunar Hyperquickness Basketball Shoes are the best option with following features:
- These shoes are made of hyperfuse material and technology which is latest.
- They have a rubber sole which gives you ankle support and grip on the court.
- From the arch, the shaft of these shoes is 3 inches.
- Three different types of materials are fused to make these.
- Their midsole is made of Phylon which brings comfort and flexibility.
7. Nike Men’s Zoom KD 9 Basketball Shoes:
Besides materials such as synthetic, leather, or mesh, you have got to try some others as well. Nike Men’s Zoom KD 9 Basketball Shoes are the ones you need in this case with following features:
- These shoes use Flyknit tech in their making.
- They have a rubber sole which gives you stability and grip during your matches.
- The rubber is designed in a way that it is suitable for different surfaces with multidirectional features.
- The flyknit construction of the shoes adds support and stretching features.
- The air unit is responsive enough for cushioning.
8. Nike Men’s Air Jordan 1 Mid Basketball Shoes:
These are one of the best products on our list. Their price varies greatly during different sales and could go lower to 10 or as higher as 700. Make sure that you get them during the right sale with following features:
- These are named after Basketball Star Michael Jordan who is very famous.
- The shoes are imported into the USA and other countries.
- They have a synthetic sole which makes them expensive.
- These shoes have a large sole air-unit for comfort and breathability.
- One of the best shoes for the Basketball Pitch.
9. Adidas Performance Men’s DT Bball Mid Basketball Shoes:
When you want a brand such as Adidas and want to get that on a limited budget, Adidas Performance Men’s DT Bball Mid Basketball Shoes are the ones you need. They have following features:
- These Adidas Performance Men’s DT Bball Mid Basketball Shoes are made of synthetic based material.
- They are imported all over the world including the USA.
- Their shaft is somewhat at the high-top position from the arch.
- The upper is made of lightweight textile for durability.
- The synthetic overlays added maximum support to the shoes.
10. Nike Men’s Zoom Hyperrev 2016 Basketball Shoes:
Being a competitor to the product at the top, Nike aren’t far behind and one of their products is Nike Men’s Zoom Hyperrev 2016 Basketball Shoes which comes with following features:
- Nike Men’s Zoom Hyperrev 2016 Basketball Shoe is made of mesh-based material.
- These shoes are also imported all over the world including the USA and other countries.
- The product has a rubber sole which gives you a good grip and ease.
- Its outsole is made of solid rubber for traction and durability.
- The outer shell has a hook-and-loop closure on the medial side for increased lockdown.
So, this was our list of 10 Best Basketball Shoes For Ankle Support 2020. Hope you would have made a good decision after reading our reviews.