Previously, we have covered two important lists of top ten shoes for Volleyball. We brought some general products and also for the hitters in the game. This is one of the sports where jumping matters a lot and mainly the hitters have to jump high and hit the ball on the other side so this list will benefit them a lot.
In this article, we are going to do a list of Top 10 Best Volleyball Shoes for Jumping 2020. Not just volleyball but if you are also in some other jumping sports, this list is for you too. This will also benefit athletes playing different sports. So without any further do, let us begin with our top 10 picks.
Top 10 Best Volleyball Shoes For Jumping 2020 Reviews:
Here is our list of 10 Best Volleyball Shoes For Jumping 2020 along with honest reviews, features and pros and cons.
So, lets begin:
1. Mizuno Men’s Wave Tornado X Mid Volleyball-Shoes:
If you have seen our previous lists, you would have witnessed Mizuno as the top seller. For this list, as our first pick is from the same vendor, it is quite evident that how good they are at producing these shoes. As for the first pick, Mizuno Men’s Wave Tornado X Mid Volleyball-Shoes have following features:
- Textile and Synthetic are the primary materials in making these.
- These are imported all over the world and have a synthetic sole.
- Their shaft is at the mid-top position from the arch.
- Parallel wave plate and non-marking sole are other top features.
- These come with Mizuno intercooler technology.
2. Adidas Performance Men’s Energy Volley Boost Mid-Volleyball Shoe:
The recommended materials for volleyball shoes are synthetic and textile because they enable players to make high jumps and give them more power. Adidas has taken care of that and here are Adidas Performance Men’s Energy Volley Boost Mid Volleyball Shoes with following features:
- This imported product from Adidas uses leather and synthetic in its making.
- These have a synthetic sole which gives you an energy boost while making a jump.
- The shoes have a spring web upper which gives immense durability and air flow.
- These are stable, durable, and lightweight shoes.
- Get more boost into the air with ultra-responsive cushion.
3. Mizuno Women’s Wave Tornado X Volleyball Shoe:
Well, while Mizuno turns again on the list, this should come as no surprise. Here is another of their proud product named Mizuno Women’s Wave Tornado X Volleyball Shoe and it has following features:
- No wonder, these shoes are made from textile and synthetic material.
- These are known for providing great forefoot stability and with the non-marking sole, they are highly durable.
- With the high-grade rubber used in the making, these have high traction.
- One of the recommended shoes for jumping in volleyball.
4. Adidas Volley Light Women’s Volleyball Shoe:
Adidas Volley Light Women’s Volleyball Shoes are synthetically made shoes with top-notch features such as gum rubber and air mesh. The product has following other features you should read:
- Synthetic is the material used in the making of these shoes.
- Air mesh on the upper part which allows breathability.
- To get maximum grip on the surfaces especially indoor, these have a gum rubber.
- In these shoes, your foot is guided properly and is stable during jumps.
- The midsole brings good shock absorption and comfort.
5. ASICS Women’s Gel Sensei 5 Volley Ball Shoe:
Let’s keep the saturation better and bring some products for women as well. Of the two products we have chosen from Asics for volleyball players, this one is designed for women especially for the hitters. The product has following features:
- Asics mainly use the synthetic material in their sports products and in this one too.
- ASICS Women’s Gel Sensei 5 Volley Ball Shoes have a rubber sole.
- The shaft in these shoe measures at low-top from the arc.
- When you need flexibility and stability, you can get this product.
- One of the recommended volleyball shoes for female volleyball players.
6. Adidas Volley Light Hi Men’s Volleyball Shoe:
Do you feel like the list is getting way out of your league in terms of prices? Well, here is some consolation with a good budget product from Adidas. These Adidas Volley Light Hi Men’s Volleyball Shoes have following features:
- Made of mesh, these shoes are extremely breathable and light.
- Due to its upper mesh design, maximum air flow is allowed into the feet.
- The midsole is extra-cushioned so that you can jump higher.
- One of the best shoes which keep you stable during jumping and landing.
7. Adidas Performance Men’s Energy Volley Boost 2.0 Volleyball Shoe:
Are you willing to pay a price which will take you to a whole new level of Volleyball? If yes, then bring this ultimate performance Adidas Performance Men’s Energy Volley Boost 2.0 Volleyball Shoes which have following features:
- These are made of some really high quality synthetic and textile.
- With the synthetic sole of these shoes, these are imported all over the world.
- Their 2.0 Energy Boost makes them one of the best shoes for volleyball jumping.
- They also have a lightweight and breathable design.
8. Water Shoes Men’s Quick Drying Aqua Shoes Beach Pool Shoes:
Not for professionals but for those who love to enjoy volleyball on the beachside, here is a real treat for them. These Water Shoes for Men are made right according to the needs of beachside volleyball. The shoes have following features:
- Since they are made of fabric, this is one of the reasons they are so cheap.
- These are imported all over the world with drainage holes and mesh sole.
- The upper is also made of mesh with perforations which gives maximum drainage.
- Their outsole is designed anti-slip and is really durable.
9. Mizuno Women’s Wave Hurricane 3 Volleyball-Shoes:
The good thing about volleyball shoes is that a product can be worn both men and women. However, Mizuno Women’s Wave Hurricane 3 Volleyball-Shoes is a women product but men can also use. It has following features:
- When it comes to materials, textile and synthetic are used in their making.
- Mizuno Women’s Wave Hurricane 3 Volleyball-Shoes are imported all over the world.
- The outsole has some cool non-marking features which you can use.
- These shoes also have a parallel wave plate which makes them even better.
- One of the best shoes for playing volleyball on the court.
10. Mizuno Women’s Wave Tornado 8 Volleyball Shoe:
Well, let’s finish off our list with the dominating figure in Volleyball shoe product i.e. Mizuno. Mizuno Women’s Wave Tornado 8 Volleyball Shoes are another of the standard products which come with the following features:
- As expected, fabric and synthetic are the major materials in their making.
- There are imported and have a rubber sole which gives you great grip on any surface.
- Mizuno’s latest technology is used to bring comfort and durability with these shoes.
- The midsole made of enhanced AP makes jumping and landing much easier.
- These are also made for amazing lightweight performance.
So, this was our list of 10 Best Volleyball Shoes For Jumping 2020. If you have any confusion then you can ask in the comments section below.